Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Officially :)





Whoa, it's has been quite a time I didn't wrote something here. And today I want to share something that I cherished so much.

Alhamdulillah. Praise to Allah. Finally, I'm officially a diploma holder. Diploma in Accountancy. Although it's just a DIPLOMA, but it's means a lot to me.

Through hardships, tears, joyful, sadness and happiness, finally I managed to get myself a diploma. 15th May 2013, I stood on the stage and received the scroll from my Vice Chancellor, Tan Sri Prof. Dr. Ir Sahol Hamid and yes, I can't described my feelings during that time. But thank Allah, I finally graduated on time and also with a great result.

Mara University of Technology. A place I spent my 3 years doing diploma. Many lecturers had taught me. And none of the lecturers would forget my name because of my 'outstanding' behavior. HAHA! I can't doubt on that. Many things had happened during my diploma time. Starting from love until quarreling with my own classmates. Hurm, just forget what had happened.

Mama, Papa, this is my gift to you. Even though it's just a diploma, but I think I have made you two proud of me. I love you Mama and Papa. Thank you for your support and non stop courages. You two are my suns and stars.

Lecturers and friends, without all of you, I think I wouldn't managed to get up here. Thank you lecturers. Thank you friends. I love all of you. Lecturers of Faculty of Accountancy, UiTM Samarahan, I would not forget all of you. You all are the best.

And now, I'm still here in UiTM. Pursuing my first degree. Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (Honours) Finance. InsyaaAllah, I will finish this program by early 2015. Insya Allah. Wish me all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...